Circa 1825 collection from In the Beginning
A portion of the profits for the fabric from Circa 1825 go to benefit
the American Quilt Study Group.
Jason and Sharon Yenter of In the Beginning Fabrics.
Thanks to the Yenters.
- One year gift membership to AQSG
- Fabric tower of In the Beginning Fabrics
- Top 20 quilts will participate in a traveling exhibit for a year
Photo from Dawn at Collector with a Needle blog
You must use at least 8 prints from the Circa 1825 line.
- All items must be three layers and quilted
- Each quilt must use at least 8 fabrics from this line
- Additional fabrics may be used
- Size: No larger than 160” perimeter
Semi-finalist quilts will be exhibited at AQSG Seminar 2015 being held in Indianapolis September 9-13, 2015
See the AQSG webpage here:
The collection is full of great repro prints from
the first decades of the 19th century---styles that
are hard to find.
I especially like this coral stripe
See more pictures of the line here:
Old Sturbridge Village, the Massachusetts museum, is doing a similar challenge with their latest reproduction line. Click on the link for more information: